The Dynatrac ProRock 60-IFS/IRS™ features class-leading strength-to-weight ratio, and it is also a cost effective axle that can be used in a variety of applications, ranging from UTVs to armored high-mobility tactical vehicles.
At just 13.50 inches (343 mm), Dynatrac IFS/IRS axles are the narrowest in class, providing long half-shafts and more clearance for greater vehicle mobility. All Dynatrac drivetrain systems are engineered to protect against field failures. These axles are cost-effective to deploy and they accept COTS service parts to make service around the world easy and cost-effective.
Dynatrac has combined its expertise in engineering and manufacturing high-strength, durable axles with the best in modern Independent Front Suspension (IFS) and Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) systems.
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio in its class
- 35- or 40-spline chromoly axleshafts
- 35-spline hub bearings
- High-strength Series 30 or Series 21 (934) CV joints
- 9.75-inch (248 mm) ring gear
- Multiple driveshaft flanges are available
- Low-pinion design
- Suitable for vehicles up to 6,500 lb. GAWR (2,950 Kg)