The patented Dynatrac ProRock® design provides unbeatable ground clearance and reduces the frontal impact area by 30-percent. The smooth bottom of the ProRock 80 is engineered to take direct impacts from rocks. The internals are just as robust as the housing, featuring an 11.25-inch (386 mm) ring gear and 40-spine (2 in./51 mm) axleshafts. The Dynatrac ProRock 80 accepts a number of differentials including limited-slip and selectable lockers.
The Dynatrac ProRock 80 is available as rear beam axle for multiple applications, including purpose-built vehicles.
All Dynatrac drivetrain systems are engineered to protect against field failures. These axles are cost-effective to deploy and they accept COTS service parts to make service around the world easy and cost-effective.
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio in its class
- 40-spline chromoly axleshafts
- 11.25-inch (386 mm) ring gear
- Structurally-integrated nodular-iron differential cover engineered to take impact
- Aluminum differential cover is available for reduced-weight vehicle programs
- Low-pinion design
- Suitable for vehicles up to 11,000 lb. (4,990 Kg) GAWR
- Made in the USA