The Dynatrac ProRock XD60-IFS/IRS™ provides class-leading ground clearance, durability and strength-to-weight ratio. Ideal for purpose-built vehicles, it is a cost-effective axle solution that can be used in applications ranging from UTVs to armored high-mobility tactical vehicles.
The ProRock XD60-IFS/IRS is a compact axle, measuring just 13.50 inches (343 mm) from axleshaft flange-to-flange. This allows for longer half-shafts for greater vehicle mobility. The patented Dynatrac ProRock® design provides unbeatable ground clearance and reduces the frontal impact area by 30-precent. The smooth bottom of the ProRock XD60-IFS/IRS is engineered to take direct impacts from rocks without the need of a skidplate under the axle. This reduces overall vehicle weight and cost, while providing even more ground clearance.
All Dynatrac drivetrain systems are engineered to protect against field failures. These axles are cost-effective to deploy and they accept COTS service parts to make service around the world easy and cost-effective.
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio in its class
- 35- or 40-spline chromoly axleshafts
- High-strength Series 30 or Series 21 (934) CV joints
- 10.1-inch (256 mm) ring gear
- Structurally-integrated nodular-iron differential cover engineered to take impact
- Aluminum differential cover is available to for reduced-weight vehicle programs
- Multiple driveshaft flanges are available
- High-pinion design
- Suitable for vehicles up to 7,000 lb. GAWR (3,175 Kg)
- Made in the USA